ABSOLUTELY NO MARIJUANA OR ANY OTHER DRUGS ALLOWED IN BLAIRTON TRAILER PARK AT ANY TIME!
AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL WITHOUT REFUND WILL RESULT IF MANAGEMENT FINDS YOU DOING ANY SORT OF DRUG, LEGAL OR NOT, WITHIN THE PARK AT ANY TIME.
- Reasonable levels of noise are allowed until:
- 11 p.m. on weeknights
- Midnight on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday (holiday weekends) only
- For the enjoyment of ALL campers, please keep stereo levels low at ALL times
- Children must be at their campsite by dark.
- If children are visiting another campsite after dark, please be sure they walk with an adult.
- Bicycle and Go-carts must be ridden on the roadway only (walked between trailers)
- - and only during daylight hours
- Ball playing in the park only- trailers are easily dented.
- Fires must be contained at all times
- Never leave a fire unattended
- Government regulations prohibit burning substances that emit toxins.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash and away from the beach area.
- We are a "Stoop & Scoop" park, so have a baggie ready for pet.
- Absolutely NO Fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- Guest passes ore available on a daily or seasonal basis.
- All Guests must register at the office upon arrival.
- No Guest/s are allowed at campsites (seasonal or transient sites) without the
owner/s of the - site being present.
- NO Work is to be done by the owner of the trailers before getting approval from the Park Management in writing.
- ALL Work (construction or repair of any kind) done in the park is to be performed exclusively by Owner of Trailer or Owner of The Park ... No Outside Contractors & No Exceptions
- Do not perform or commence any digging until you have confirmed with (BTP) management that there are no underground utilities!! eg.
wires, hoses, pipes or cables in the vicinity.
- No Gazebo or similar structures are allowed to be erected.
- Trailers older than 10 years old cannot be re-sold in the park
- Only sunrooms that were purchased from Mike and Amy are allowed to be re-sold in the park.
- There is a garbage container/bin near the park entrance for kitchen garbage only.
- If the front half is full, put the garbage in the rear half so that the lid will close.
- Do not leave garbage outside of the container/bin as it will attract animals and create a mess.
- No bringing garbage from outside of the park and dumping it in.
- Have consideration for others!
- The recycling station is located beside the garbage containers and accepts glass, paper, plastic and tins.
- Rinse recyclables and be sure to put them in the proper bin.
- Check with (BTP) management before leaving any large items in the garbage containers- there may be a disposal fee
involved or the item may not be allowed at the dump.
- Help us to reduce the charges involved with dumping as this may cause an increase in fees for everyone.
Septic System and Holding Tanks
- Please do not put toilet paper in your toilets. It should go in with your household garbage or be burnt.
- If your trailer is connected to the septic system, your system will accept liquids and solids.
- Only the trailers in the point and on top of the hill are on the septic system all others are on holding tank systems,
which only accept liquids.
- Please burn any leaves you have not bagged up.
- In order to reduce the amount of garbage going to the landfill, please burn your paper and fish scraps.
- Do not burn plastics or Styrofoam. This includes plastic bags!
- Each site is equipped with a firepot.
- Fires must be contained at All times. Never leave your fire unattended.
- Extinguish your fire and cover the firepot before retiring.
- Do not leave garbage in the firepot, it must be burned immediately or it will attract pests.
- For safety reasons, please do not throw glass or metal into firepots.
- Government regulations prohibit burning substances on open fires that emit toxins.
- Prohibits substances include Plastics (including plastic bags); Styrofoam, Pressure-treated,
Painted or otherwise Treated Woods; Chemicals; Batteries; Paints; Aerosol containers.
- . The above items must not be burned!
Bicycles and Go-Carts
- Bicycles and go-carts must be ridden on the roadway and only during the daylight hours
- Do not ride them on grassy areas, campsites, at the waterfront or between trailers.
- Trailers or Sites are not allowed to be sublet to anyone at any time.
- In order to facilitate grass cutting, please move your picnic table and lawn furniture
to your patio or next to your trailer when you leave the park.
- Seasonal campers must be sure that all water hoses and electrical wires are buried just
below the ground surface in order to prevent damage and injury.
- The pool gate is to be kept locked when the pool is not in use.
- The key is available at the store to those over 16 years of age and a $5.oo deposit is required.
- An adult must supervise all children under age 16 at all times!
- Glass is not to be taken into the pool area.
- Please use the garbage receptacles provided.
- No Smoking anywhere near the pool area.
- Pool rules are posted at the pool area and must be obeyed.
- You are entering pool at own risk.
- We welcome pets at (BTP) but do not let your pets behaviour infringe on the enjoyment of others.
- Your pet must be kept quiet.
- Pets must be on a lead at your campsite and on a leash while you are walking around the park.
- Please take your dog out of the park to do it's business; the field area behind the boat storage
area is available for this purpose but do pick-up afterwards.
- . Have bags with you at all times to clean up after pets.
- This is a 'Stoop'n'Scoop community'. Be responsible, it's only fair for others to not step in something while walking about.
- Pets may only swim off the end of the point
- An adult must supervise all children under 16 years of age, at all times.
- The swimming area is roped off, do not swim in the boat launch area.
- Please use, and encourage your children to use the garbage receptacles provided.
- No pets on the beach area.
- Firewood is not allowed to be brought into the park at anytime. It is sold here for $7.00 per bag or for $125.00 for a season's pass.
- Firewood may be purchased on a seasonal or pay-as-you-go basis.
- Do not stockpile wood on your site as it attracts pests.
- Firewood pick-up is near the park entrance behind the recycling area. Hours are posted.
Showers and Laundry Facilities
- Showers are located in the washrooms at .50 cents per shower.
- Washers and dryers are located in the main washroom building.
- Laundry hours are from 10am to 9pm and costs are $1.50 per wash and $1.50 per dry.
- Clotheslines are permitted but must be removed when not being used.
- Shoreline fishing is only permitted from the point.
- Do not fish off docks.
- The maximum speed limit is 5 km/ph and must be obeyed.
- There are many children at play in this park.
- If not obeyed drivers will be forced to park outside of the park and walk in.
- Our roadway is gravel, creating dust on trailers and people....Drive slowly!!
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted per site.
- Boats and boat trailers are not to be stored on your site.
- Please do not let your vehicle idle. If you are not in motion, turn your engine off.
- Dirt bikes, mini-bikes and ATV's are not to be ridden in the park. Please take them out of the park to ride them.
- BTP has excellent drinking water that is tested on a regular basis...Please do not waste it.
Use At Own Risk
- The campground assumes no responsibility for loss through fire, theft, collision, weather or otherwise
to campers or the property of campers, whether due to negligence or otherwise.
- The use of campground facilities for yourself, your family and your guests is at your own risk.
- There is no refund of deposit for early departure or eviction.